Morning routines are crucial for me to dictate how the rest of my day will play out. If I start the day feeling good and relaxed, pretty sure the day will be my bitch. Most days I wake up with a hazy scattered head(ache) from too many vodka sodas. These products are vital to get me back to center and get me out the door. Even though I am dehydrated, that doesn't mean I can't keep my skin hydrated.
- S'well- These water bottles make a great fashion statement, and when I am going out, I put alcohol in mine. Everyone thinks I am being so healthy drinking water when in actuality I am getting really shit-faced!
- IT: Alexa Chung- I love books and magazines. For me its the quickest most effective inspiration tool for me!
- Diptyque: Fue De Bois- I love all their scents but this one really speaks to me!
- Glossier Masks- I am literally obsessed with this company. The "Boy Brow" is my favorite product ever, and these masks are right up there on the list. They are so hydrating and fresh, I use at least 2 times a week!
- Dr. Jart+: Ceramidin- This line is genius and this product saved my skin. This liquid serum plumps, and seals dry skin making your skin flawless and hydrated! Magic in a bottle.
- Aesop: B and Tea Balancing Toner- Some people feel impartial to toners; I am obsessed with them. I think it replenishes my skin and really helps the moisturizer set in.
- Crystals- I try to keep my energy clean and strong, and having these guys around help aid in that.