Now that it is Thanksgiving, I guess this is the kick-off of the holiday season. Something about the holidays makes me really sad. It's like all of a sudden I turn into a fuckin' Care Bear, and think about all those people less fortunate than myself. I am so thankful to be surrounded by my family and friends, and I know there are so many people out there that aren't as lucky. This is beginning to sound like a Hallmark Holiday Movie so instead of having you run to get the Kleenex, here are some things I am thankful for... (in no particular order)
- Family & Friends (and new kitty Suki see below)... I mean duh, how obvious.
- My Jeep. I was without a car for so long, and in LA that is social-suicide.
- My BLK DNM Jacket. It really was a game changer for me.
- Dominos Handmade Pan Pizza. Don't get confused by the Dominos "Pan Pizza" -It's shit... You want the "Handmade Pan Pizza." Thank me later.
- The podcast: Serial. It made the traveling I've been doing lately so entertaining. ...Literally I would get a little sad when we landed and I had to turn it off. I imagine it has the same addictive qualities of crystal meth.
- Saint Laurent.
- Starbucks- for literally getting me through life.
- My cute little rent-controlled West Hollywood apartment...and especially the pool.
- All you guys for making this blog happen! It all started with me simply needing a creative outlet.... and with the traffic and e-mails from around the world; I am overwhelmingly blessed and thankful! Thank you!
Meet Suki, yes named after Suki Waterhouse. I flew to Minnesota on my way back to LA from NY to surprise my mom for her birthday (be sure to see the video on my Instagram). I couldn't show up empty handed...so I got her this sweet beautiful angel. She lost her home and showed up on a woman's porch who couldn't keep her. ...and now she is our little "Thanksgiving Miracle." She loves to climb, cuddle and kiss! I am literally obsessed.