You may have a hot body, but there is no gym for that face. It appears if you have a 6 pack in this town, you have the world by the balls. Unlike most of the butterface bloggers (with the bodies), if a vein is popping out, or if I am swollen, you will find me at the hospital. Luckily for me there is a gym for my body, cause the face is swole.
Gym Bag Necessities:
- Men's Health Magazine: I like to read the latest workout trends. I never really implicate them, but it makes me feel healthy reading them.
- Evian: I am one of those people who are brand loyal when it comes to water.
- Lululemon Mat: In New York there was an outbreakt of bed bugs at a gym that spread from the communal mats...No thanks, I'll bring my own.
- Deodarant: Duh
- Backpack: I don't remember where I found this bag, but it is perfect to lug around and throw in the nasty gym lockers without any emotional attachment.
- Quest Bars: These are life. They taste great and they are low calorie, low carb, and high protein.
- Shoes: These are the original Nike Fly-knit Oreos...at the time these were harder to get than the Yeezys. They are my favorites.
- Sweatshirt / Hat: Gotta keep it cute no matter where you are, right?
- Beats By Dre: These are the best. I can't workout without them.