As a nod to this very rare 1992 The Cure "Wish Tour" concert t-shirt, here is my wish list.
- Cancer would end
- My bank account had an endless amount of zeros
- Time would slow down.
- Doughnuts, Pizza, and Taco Bell didn't make me gain weight
- People would be happy... It constantly shocks me how someone's bad mood can actually turn my mood sour.
- I would never have to pay rent, a bill or parking ticket again!
- "The Hills" would come back on...aren't you curious what Whitney and Justin-Bobby have been up to?
- Same day delivery! As an avid online shopper I literally have so much anxiety waiting for UPS!
- A cure of Psoriasis (I know it sounds fickle with so many illnesses out there, but unless you have it, you have no idea how traumatic it is.)
- Less work, more vacation.
- I would never have to do laundry again.
- Everyday was a Sunday Funday
- Endless Alcohol with no hangovers!
As much as I would love all these to be true, I am so grateful for everything I do have. If everything came easy for us, then we'd take everything for granted. Wow I sound like a modern day Mother Theresa. --World Peace--
Hat Vintage // Glasses Acne Studios // Tshirt LAG Vintage // Jeans Levis // Bandana RTH // Shoes Golden Goose