I have a couple shout-outs:
- To the barista at Starbucks, who after asking my name 13 times still wrote my name wrong on the cup. My name is B-R-E-T-T...NOT Brad NOT Brent NOT Brat.
- Ryan Lochte
- The Calorie Content Chart at McDonald's (It ruins my cheat day knowing how many calories I am consuming.)
- Trump Supporters
- "Fashion Girls" who wear gaucho pants. We all know you are just hiding your meaty thighs.
- Group Texting.
- The Trader Joe's cashier who sees me daily and I.D.'s me every time I buy wine (which is daily.)
- (M)actors at Crunch on Sunset Blvd.
- Body Con Dresses. Unless you are the size of Kendall Jenner, everyone is just staring at your gut...and that's not cute!
- Short Cocktail Glasses. For a $15 dollar cocktail, it better be the size of a Big Gulp or have a Roofie in it. Those short glasses aren't getting me lit.
- People who don't like my blog.
My KISS t-shirt and Gene Simmon's approves this message to numbers 1-13 on this list to "KISS- our ass!" Luckily for you, I have spent a lot of time on the stair climbing and doing lunges.