"RED!" is the safe word in Fifty Shades of Grey... I wish it was socially acceptable for me to scream "RED" in my day-to-day life to make people STOP! Do you think it would work?
- "I started this new diet you should try." -"RED" I don't care what you eat, and if anyone should be giving advice, it should be me....to you (water buffalo)!
- "I just got back from vacation." -"RED" I'm glad you have daddy's money to travel Europe, I heard there was a huge STD outbreak in the south of France, but I'm sure you are fine.
- "What do you do for work?" -"RED" It's highly offensive how many people are so inquisitive how I make money, and how much I make money from my blog. So vapid, I am not asking to see your pay stubs from McDonald's... so have the same respect.
- "Are your eyes / eyelashes real?" -"RED" Yes. I'd have to believe it would be difficult to live a normal life with glass eyes, but I'll look into it....no pun intended.
- "Give me a shout out on Instagram." -"RED" Naw.
- "What are you doing this weekend?" -"RED" Working. Just assume I'm always working. I work a full-time job. I also have a blog... with that comes: shopping, putting together looks, shooting, editing, writing, posting, and promoting on social media. If you can't see the picture I am painting... I am always working...24/7...364... I like to relax on Christmas!
- "I like your blog, but if you were less controversial, it would be more marketable." -"RED" Maybe you should start a blog yourself; you can post your avocado toast and write about how you are #blessed. I tell it like it is, and I don't plan on changing that. If you are looking for quotes of Ghandi and posts of hearts in morning Mochas, I can refer you to plenty of basic bitches to follow their blog.
- "How do you have so many followers on IG?" -"RED" I believe people go to my page (@sektual) and I think there is a place on the top that says "Follow." I'm not sure what happens next, but I think they are then following me, and then the number of my "followers" number goes up. Crazy concept I know!!
I think a lack of common sense is our newest epidemic. Make the world a better place, and think before you speak. Thank you!
Hat Brixton // Shirt H&M // Watch Vestal // Jeans Levis // Shoes Golden Goose