"...And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things." -The Sound of Music was a little too hippie-dippie for me. That bitch wearing a curtain dress needs to get her head out of the clouds... I'm more of a less want / more need type person. -So I give you a list of my essential "Favorite Things."
- Fuck Ivy & Everything Else- I love books and this book is so inspiring to have around to flip through for ideas.
- Note Pad- I got this Urban Outfitter notepad and I am obsessed. The leather makes it durable to throw in my bag. With my A.D.D. when I have an idea I need to write it down immediately -before I get distracted... That cloud looks like a unicorn...
- Crystals- I don't know about all the spiritual powers of crystals, I just think they look cool and sparkle. (I think I'm gonna get some criticism with that explanation)
- Casetify- I recently got an iPhone 7 Plus, and I love making my own custom cases, and these guys never let me down! CARA 4EVA
- LeLabo Santal- This has become a signature for me. My friends always comment about my scent (in a good way)... It's just the right amount of clean and musk...and lasts forever.
- Succulents- I'm obsessed...My apt is covered in plants and I can't seem to quit buying more! Hoarders...
- P.F. Candle Co.- These candles smell amazing, and I am super into their packaging. They fit the vibe of my apartment perfectly!
- Jewelry- I love buying jewelry. To me they are investments no matter how inexpensive/expensive. Sometimes a bland outfit just needs some accessories. These are some of my favorites: Vestal, Giles & Brother, Jennifer Fisher, Miansai.